Wed, May 17|
Embassy Suites By Hilton in San Jose, CA
2023 CyberWarrior Competition
SVCC 2023 hosts the 4th cybersecurity competition in person in the conference sponsored by SVCSI and IEEE. Attendants will have unique hands-on experiences in cybersecurity hacking techniques.
Time & Location
May 17, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
Embassy Suites By Hilton in San Jose, CA, 150 Anza Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA
About the Event
The SVCSI hosts an annual cybersecurity competition called the fourth CyberWarrior cybersecurity competition in 2023. The CyberWarrior will use a Capture-the-Flag (CTF) platform that includes jeopardy and a hacking playground. It will be a part of the SVCC 2023 event in person and will last for five hours from 1:00 p.m. - 6 p.m. on May 17, 2023. The goal of the Competition is to create an enjoyable and interactive hands-on learning experience to improve cybersecurity skills through problem-solving techniques and intelligent hacking systems including software, networks, and the web.
- Registration deadline: April 29, 2023, 11:59 pm PST (Final Firm!!!)
- CyberWarrior Competition: May 17, 2023, at IEEE SVCC 2023
- Award announcement: May 19, 2023, at IEEE SVCC 2023
We will provide an Amazon or Visa gift card and an award certificate for all awardees.
- Select the top 3 professional levels ($300 per person)
- Select the top 10 students ($300 per person)
All of the participants for CyberWarrior need to register for it by April 29, 2023
Note that the SVCSI member can get a 10% discount for registration. You can buy the membership at the SVCSI website. After purchasing the membership, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the promotion code.
- Conference Registered Users: You need to register for the SVCC 2023 conference after March 1, 2023.
Here is the SVCC 2023 conference registration link: https://www.svcsi.org/events-1/svcc-2023-conference
You can see different options on the conference registration website.
The users who register for SVCC 2023 can participate in CyberWarrior,
so they don't need to buy a CyberWarrior ticket separately.
- Non-conference Registered Users:
(1) The student-tier group: $35
(Note that one dinner buffet ticket (value with $70) on May 17 is included.)
(2) Others: $100 ( Note that one dinner buffet ticket on May 17 is included.)
- Note that users who register for only CyberWarrior need to attend the competition only.
- For the conference users who want to attend the entire conference program, you need to register for the SVCC conference at https://www.svcc2023.svcsi.org/
No refund is allowed for this competition after you purchase a ticket.
For more information, please visit https://www.svcc2023.svcsi.org/cyberwarrior
Student Tier for CyberWarrior
Students (who don't register for the SVCC 2023 conference) need to buy this ticket to participate in the competition. Students include undergraduate and graduate students. They can participate in only the cybersecurity competition except for the conference program if they don't register for SVCC 2023. But we can provide a lunch on 5/17 only.$35.00+$0.88 service feeSale ended
Others for CyberWarrior
All other users except for students (who don't register for the SVCC 2023 conference) need to buy this ticket to participate in the competition. These users can only participate in the cybersecurity competition (CyberWarrior) except for the conference program. This ticket includes one lunch on May 17, 2023.$100.00+$2.50 service feeSale ended